The Necessity Mobile App for your Business and How to Get One
A mobile is always very handy and quick to access no matter where you are, at home, in the office or on the go. Besides which there are many types of mobile devices available now, like smart phones, tabs and other devices that are capable of accessing the Internet. Thus it is not big surprise that more people than ever before are using mobiles devices instead of the computer. Unlike a computer the mobile is always on. And as far as using a computer is concerned, a special effort has to be made to gain access to the devices, however a mobile devices usually rests in your pockets.
The Statistics say it all
- Number of Smart phone users in 2015 exceeds 2 Billion.
- 83% of the Internet Users use their mobile devices to access the Internet.
- Smartphone sales has leapfrogged to 250 million. (This was registered in the third quarter of 2013).
- It is estimated that by the year 2017 approximately 3 billion users will be using Internet over the phone.
It is abundantly clear from these statistics that more number of people now use their mobile devices to access the Internet and a great number of people trust spending on Internet as well. Hence if your business does of have a mobile app you are losing a lot of potential customers.
How to get an App for your business
The complexity of the Mobile app development depends on the level of functionality of the app. However you will require the assistance of a mobile apps development company to make sure you get it right. One of the main issues every business faces when they hire mobile apps developers is that they often pick the wrong development firm and end up changing firms or spending a lot of money getting it right. Hence here are few valuable tips on how to get it right.
- Check the mobile app development firm’s website for their portfolio and request one if you cannot find it.
- The portfolio is a good place to start since it give a very good idea about the quality of work and attention to detail.
- It is also a good idea to check what their previous clients have to say about the firm. This may be in the form of a testimonial or you can have a word with the clients themselves and get a first hand review.
- It is necessary to clarity several administrative issues from the beginning. To start with you need to inquire if the development firm has any limitations while developing the app. Although this may seem unnecessary it is a good question to ask in order to make sure there are no hiccups during the development process.
- In addition to this it is essential to make sure you clarify the ownership issue. The app will be active once it is uploaded to the App store hence the matters of owner ship of the App and the process of making it active need to be made crystal clear.
AIS Technolabs is one firm that is involved in the development of many different projects in several different technologies. Since we have dedicated team of developers for various technologies, in an IT team that is constantly on the rise this is beneficial to our clients since this way they have a great deal of resources at hand to solve any issue no matter the size.