The ins and outs of Outsourcing Web Development
AIS has been providing IT based solution to several sectors since while now and thus have a great deal of experience in all matters concerning Web Development. Their experience spans across several domains like media, entertainment to name a few. In addition to which they are also involved in working on projects from across the globe.
The business world is vast and diverse with a large number of small, medium and large established businesses, not to mention the new and innovative ones trying to capture a share of the pie. However there are more small businesses then large. Here is what the statistics and facts tell us:
- 95.9% of the businesses are small
- 3.8% of the businesses are medium
- 0.3% of the businesses are large
- Only 59.7% of the small businesses survive.
- For a small business, the competition is fierce.
- A brick store might not be good enough anymore.
- A small size business will already have their hands full with their business related tasks like customer service, marketing, paperwork, operational activities, etc & find it hard to cope with the additional task of website development.
- Even an IT firm can find it hard to cope with their projects at times and are faced with the option of either loosing a client, hiring more Web Developers.
Benefits of Outsourcing Web Development
Outsourcing Web Development tasks means different to different firms. However you look at it, there are many benefits of hiring a Outsourcing Web Development Company:
- Reducing the operational costs. For example the hidden costs of a project are saved like R&D, testing equipment, etc.
- To have additional IT resources available, which may not be possible otherwise.
- Reduce the load on in house staff and assign them more pressing tasks.
- Speed up the project
- If a website requires some special skills for the client’s requirements, outsourcing the project to people with the relevant skills for the time being can mean saving the project and a client. Since acquiring new skills and perfecting them may take a while.
- It is time saving since with all the web development tasks being outsourced, you can devote the resources to more pressing matters of sales, support or development.
- An another big advantage is that the project will be developed using the latest technology available. For example if your firm is all about manufacturing Bags, it may be possible that the staff is IT savvy, however it is also highly likely that they are unaware of the finer details or latest updates.
- When you outsource your projects you are likely to get good quality and timely results more often than not.
When it comes to hiring a Web Developer to outsource your project, you will be surprised to learn that India is top on the list of receiving outsourced projects since there are several web development company in India either way you need to make sure that you understand your requirements clearly.